Re: Wrap Editor and keyboard>controller transposing BUG in PC

by RAPAS-niico

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@DounldTrumpKill

Since our team hasn't been able to reproduce this issue it could in fact be an account specific issue. Our EA Advisors could potentially grant the game to another account on which you could test the game. Should it work there, then that would count as confirmation of this being an account issue.

I understand if you are busy and that you are not looking forward to spend more time on this. However, I am afraid that I don't have further solutions from my side that I can take you through via the forums. I therefore hope that our Advisors will be able to help you with further steps.

If you do have any more questions for me then feel free to reach out to me again. 

Message 31 of 42 (7,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I think I was not the only one following this post with some sliver of hope, but in short we gotta move on and continue with a $60 dollars piece of software that works just enough to do half his work, "racing", while keeping us completely from ever being able to use the wrap editor. You could have at least left a link to the new dedicated NFS 2015 forum.

Message 32 of 42 (1,619 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Nkname

I created a sticky on that in the General Discussion board:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Official-Need-for-Speed-forums-are-now-open/td-p/5318146

However, AHQ is still the dedicated forum for any technical related queries.

Message 33 of 42 (1,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

up 

Message 34 of 42 (1,584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Someone found a fix for the broken wrap editor. I didn't test it out myself yet but it seems legit.

Solution is written in is description. 

Here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSWidUhY5qU&index=1&list=FLQoZjJwru2c6UI9kGCDcltw

Message 35 of 42 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DounldTrumpKill

Hey I tried but it didn't work for me, what about you?

Message 36 of 42 (1,513 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Bug & Controller support broken

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had the problems of the game getting stuck in wrap decal , the car turning to the left, the car going forward without pressing a button, of not reversing properly and of laggy performance, I tried reinstalling the game about 5 times, I tried many online solutions without any results,

SOLUTION: finally I unplugged every USB controller device connected to my PC except for my Keboard, Mouse and Game Pab Controller, closed Microsoft Edge web browser ( still kept Microsoft explorer running ) and sudenly all the problems were fixedStandard smile  .... so basicly Microsoft Edge Webrowser open and multiple controllers stuffed the game up.

Message 37 of 42 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DounldTrumpKill @RAPAS-niico @Straatford87 @Nkname

Yup it worked for me, I just unplugged the usb from the other controller that I had and now it works fine!!

I know it's a bit late, but at least we found what was causing it :D

Message 38 of 42 (1,284 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I found a solution too it was more simple for me cause I push on reset gamepad/controllers and voilà now it's working
But now i waiting for PAYBACK
SEE Y A ALL
Message 39 of 42 (1,278 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Bug & Controller support broken

★★ Novice

how to disable it ?

Message 40 of 42 (1,037 Views)