Won't connect to ea servers for ps4 madden 16

by jnigs20

Original Post

Re: Won't connect to ea servers for ps4 madden 16

★★★ Newbie
2 months. Still no solution. Mut 16. Ea servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. BS!!!
Message 31 of 44 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If your online status is connected and updated software, I found that making sure the clock is set to the Internet makes it work. The time has to be correct on the system
Message 32 of 44 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to the PS4's date and time settings, and then check if it's set at the right time. If it is, then your game should install the updates and it'll be working fine, it worked for me.

Message 33 of 44 (1,842 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@AnTwaN162 @Yung_Jumpman_Fl

That is exactly what needs to be done. Well done !

@BRIANBADILLO22 If their solution worked for you, don´t forget to give some XP and accept as a solution.

Cheers

Message 34 of 44 (1,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude i wiped everything and even got new log ins for EA and sony. this is some straight up bull *

Message 35 of 44 (1,407 Views)

Community Manager

@OleSpankey86

Can you try creating a Security question and answer on your account and then retry please?

See this link for info on how to do that: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-do-i-change-my-security-question-and-answer

Do post your results here, thanks.

Also, check this link for account security information: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security

barry.png
Message 36 of 44 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is getting beyond stupid. I've wiped my ps4, I've created and backed up new accounts at EA and Sony. I have zero patience for this now
Message 37 of 44 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is getting beyond stupid. I've wiped my ps4, I've created and backed up new accounts at EA and Sony. I have zero patience for this now
Message 38 of 44 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here what is wrong with EA

Message 39 of 44 (1,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue and it turned out to be a simple date problem caused by me: I had manually set my PS4 date back to April 2016 to test something or other and had forgotten about it. Once I changed the PS4's Date and Time setting to sync automatically, I was able to instantly connect to EA's servers.

• PS4 Settings
    • Date and Time
      • Time Zone
        • Make sure this is set to your local time zone.
      • Date and Time Settings
        • Set Using Internet
          • Set Automatically: ON (box checked)
          • Set Now: Click X button to force PS4 to update the date and time immediately.

Hope this helps somebody!

Message 40 of 44 (1,251 Views)