Why the new packs contain cards that I already got 4 copies of

by abody3mmar

Original Post

Why the new packs contain cards that I already got 4 copies of

★★★★★ Novice

I mean that if I have 4 copies of a card the new packs should only contain the cards that don't have or at least the remaining copies up to 4 , I think as the new heroes gained in context of the heroes that I have, the new cards should work the same way.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)

Re: Why the new packs contain cards that I already got 4 copies of

★★★★ Guide

well, it's random cards anyway with (i believe) fixed drop rate for spesific rarity. like you buy new packs of cards from the store, tha packs just don't care you have got the cards or not. what inside the packs are the one you'll get

Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree with you that the randomness makes the game life like, you have cards and heroes that I don't have and vice versa but after playing the game for quite some time you get a lot of cards that you already got 

I also agree also that buying cards from the store, the packs doesn't care about what I have, sure it's true but this is an electronic game there is no physical cards hence the name Electronic Arts 

I think the best way to every one get satisfied is to add a section in the packs icon that section contains only card that you don't have and you know for sure what you will have not (The packs may contain)  and of course this packs should be much more expensive than the ordinary packs.

Or every thing stays as is but when I have let's say any extra card -a fifth copy-  that fifth copy should be replaced with another card with the same ranking rare, super rare, legendary 

like if have a fifth octo zombie , it's now extra legendary to me, what i'm suggesting is to be able to replace with another legendary not to recycle it the the quarter of it's value

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

ever since the crafting update it has been this way (before worldwide launch it was limit 4)

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)