When trying to play muliplayer "connection to server timed out"

by yftachTAG

Original Post

When trying to play muliplayer "connection to server timed out"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When i find a match i see "jumping to location...." and then it freeze and i hear suonds of the map and then it's kicking me out to the menu with error "connection to server timed out".

before thet i could play normaly. pls help

Message 1 of 9 (513 Views)

Re: When trying to play muliplayer "connection to server timed out"

Community Manager

@yftachTAG Hi, what system are you on? Do you know when exactly the issue started manifesting for you?

Perhaps power-cycling your router will help, but if the issue persists hopefully some extra info will help. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (486 Views)

★★ Novice

Im on the PC with Windows10

Message 3 of 9 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same thing here. I used to be able to connect fine, until about a month or so ago. Sometimes I can play through 1 round, but immediately after I get kicked from multiplayer and back to the main menu screen. If I attempt to connect back to multiplayer again, after idling for about 10 seconds I get the same error message again. The only thing that lets me log into multiplayer again is to quit the game and restart it. Then I can at least log into the lobby again, but its about 50/50 as to if I will be able to join a game or not after that. Even if I able to join a game after that 100% of time after I finish that match I get kicked. Don't have connection issues with any of my other games either, just Titanfall 2

Message 4 of 9 (464 Views)

Community Manager

@Glocktime Thank you, that's certainly odd. Can I check your platform? Also can you try a power cycle of your router if you haven't already done so?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 9 (455 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I tried power cycling it a bunch of times since then, but had no luck. I'm on PC.

Message 6 of 9 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David.

Im trying to play out of Dubai and also have no luck connecting to any multiplayer server. Windows 10 and game up tp date. Running as admin. Tried re-install etc. Any other ideas? Tried using Frankfurt Data Center as well as Singapore. Usually game just shows loading screen when I try join a match for up to 10 minutes before returning to multiplayer menu. I'm really upset. I was really looking forward to this. Its only multiplayer. 

Message 7 of 9 (406 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CloudSurfer135 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles with Titanfall 2. Can you check this article here, on the most common connection issues for the possible solution? Keep us posted on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 9 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Archi

Tried it all, still no luck.

managed to get onto a server twice but kicked within 30 seconds. How do I go about getting a refund. Very disappointing. Its not fair that EA has NO servers in the UAE and GCC states because there are thousands of gamer's here who have to play on European or Asian servers and in this case nothing works.

Game 99% of the time hangs on the loading screen for up to 10 minutes when trying to join a match before just opening multiplayer menu again. Didn't have this issue on the first titanfall.

Its strange because Battlefield 1 etc all work fine besides that fact that there are no servers here and we are always at a disadvantage with ping.

Message 9 of 9 (355 Views)