WHAT'S THE POINT OF CC NOW?

by PenguinLovePop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHAT'S THE POINT OF CC NOW?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Since the newest update has been out, my cc hasn't been working. I've enabled mods. The EA team is telling me to go through all of my mods now. I have more than 2,000 mods. I don't have time for that. This new update has messed up all of my gameplay. I can barely do anything with Sims 4 freezing over and over again because of the newest update. Is there a way to get rid of an update???

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHAT'S THE POINT OF CC NOW?

Hero

Hi @PenguinLovePop

cc and mods get outdated with patches and you need to check them. That's the way it has always worked. Using CC is fine but having outdated ones in your game causes issues. You're using cc/mods at your own risk as they are not officially supported by EA.

Remove all your cc and play on a backup to find out if the issues are cc related or not. 

If they are, use the 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find out which cc/mods are causing the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @PenguinLovePop

cc and mods get outdated with patches and you need to check them. That's the way it has always worked. Using CC is fine but having outdated ones in your game causes issues. You're using cc/mods at your own risk as they are not officially supported by EA.

Remove all your cc and play on a backup to find out if the issues are cc related or not. 

If they are, use the 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find out which cc/mods are causing the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My name is RCG Hecate,

as I am replying to your question on mods and sims 4 it depends on the mods you are asking about and where you got them. sometimes uninstalling the mods and reinstalling them will help out. also it does say in the settings can cause the game to crash. I hope that was useful.

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)