Update not installing

by CFAO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update not installing

★★ Novice

Hey guys, every time i try to download a 26gb package for Titanfall 2 on my XBox One it stops at 1.25gb and will not install any further. kinda frusterating and ive gone as far as doing a factory reset and have not gotten it to work.

Message 1 of 8 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Update not installing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CFAO Unfortunately from the description it sounds like a hardware-side issue. If this was a game issue (or a network/content distribution issue) then we would likely see quite a lot of similar reports.

Let us know how you get on with any steps you take. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (403 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@CFAO Thanks for the post. Are you trying to install to your default drive or an external one?

You may also want to try power cycling your router in case the issue lies there. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (471 Views)

★★ Novice
I am installing onto my main drive. I do not have an external. I will try restarting my router as well but I am still able to download other things and use the internet normally.
Message 3 of 8 (464 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, it sounds like odd behavior alright.

After the power cycle if the issue persists are you low on drive space?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (456 Views)

★★ Novice
I am not. I have over 100gb free on my main drive
Message 5 of 8 (449 Views)

Community Manager

@CFAO Thanks again. I suspect that you may need to reach out to Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

However before trying that can you try a full uninstall/reinstall if you didn't already? If you're using a disc version you can also try installing on a different account as a test. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (434 Views)

★★ Novice
I talked with Xbox first, they told me to talk to the developer. I will try installing on a separate account though. Restarting the router Didn't work.
Message 7 of 8 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CFAO Unfortunately from the description it sounds like a hardware-side issue. If this was a game issue (or a network/content distribution issue) then we would likely see quite a lot of similar reports.

Let us know how you get on with any steps you take. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (404 Views)