Unfixable Ad Gem Error

by OldSchool9210

Original Post

Unfixable Ad Gem Error

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I watch their gem ads every day and somtimes i get an error that dosen't let me reward gems but showing errors even though the internet is running faster, this makes EA letting us watch ads for nothing if that happens.
Do they reward people with gems that they didn't get after watching an ad?
Because they seem to don't care to fix that. Sure, they did the fix on Berry Loop, insta-block from Pharaoh and made streamlined animations but that bug seems to be Unfixable because they never even touch that error.
They should realized that they can get paid more by advertisers if they fixed that because people wants to stop watching ads.
Come on, in PvZ2 this bug almost never happen and they can be rewarded instantly, please make that same thing in this game. Or this error will last longer and people will keep sending tickets to give them so many gems that they didn't get rewarded after watching ad. If  we get 10 gems per day and missed 90 from that error, we can send the ticket and ask them for 90 gems. I wanna start to send them daily case and ask them for gems i didn't get each day.

Message 1 of 2 (433 Views)

Re: Unfixable Ad Gem Error

★★ Guide

I've never been able to get free gems for watching ads. The icon appeared several updates ago, and then disappeared. EA have never fixed this issue and according to their help, it's nothing to do with them but instead a third party. The third party even gives different amounts of gems in different areas. This was the official response I had from help. If you get a different answer I'm sure many would like to know. I personally think this system is unfair. As I know I've missed out on many many gems since this was introduced, meaning I've not been able to get as many cards through no fault of my own. Of course we could all pay to win, but even as a free to play this makes the game unequal. EA need to fix this issue, and not say it's third party when it affects their game. 

Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)