Re: Unable to play online in HUT

by rUnotENTERTAlND

Original Post

Unable to play online in HUT

★★ Novice
Every time I try to play an online seasons game in HUT I can never connect to an opponent. There is nothing wrong with my internet or console because I can play other game modes on NHL 17 online no problem. Anyone know how to fix this or what's going on?
Message 2 of 13 (1,562 Views)

Not able to find an opponent in HUT online season.

★★★ Newbie
Division 7, been about half an hour and no opponents found. Restarted console and game multiple times, and is still not working.
Message 1 of 13 (1,570 Views)

Re: Not able to find an opponent in HUT online season.

Community Manager
Message 3 of 13 (1,541 Views)

★★ Novice
I have tried multiple things from those options, it hasn't worked. Every time I try to join a game it tries to find an opponent then says failed to retrieve data. Someone mentioned something about a bug if you join an EASHL team that has won playoffs you can't play hut online? This is starting to make me mad, I didn't buy the game to play against AI
Message 4 of 13 (1,531 Views)

Community Manager

@SCARYBUS3Y

Please monitor the following link for any available updates on the EASHL/Failed to retrieve data issue:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Whole-team-Cannot-enter-EASHL-screen-at-all-and-get-a-long-erro...

barry.png
Message 5 of 13 (1,520 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm with scarybus3y that this needs to get fixed. All my other games work online and even EASHL works in NHL 17 but I want to play HUT online. Someone please fix!!!
Message 6 of 13 (1,498 Views)

★★ Novice
The problem isn't with eashl... so a fix for that isn't what I need. The problem is HUT, like I said I can't ever, literally ever find an opponent in online seasons. My internet is not the problem it's on your end. What I'm saying from before is that I've heard from people that this bug in HUT stems from joining an eashl team that has won a playoff series apparently. I have no clue if this is true or not. All I know is I can't play online in my favourite game mode and I've spent money to do so and I can't. Fix it please
Message 7 of 13 (1,491 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm sure me and fredderk aren't the only people having this issue. We want it fixed before this game dies and playing HUT is useless anyways.
Message 8 of 13 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm having the exact same problem with no Working solutions found After 4 months of this being an issue
Message 9 of 13 (1,414 Views)

★ Guide

go wireless!!it works!!

or if u can turn off IPv6 in your router 

Message 10 of 13 (1,397 Views)