Unable to login - NBA LIVE MOBILE

by Kcust02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to login - NBA LIVE MOBILE

★★★ Newbie
After the maintenance yesterday, I can no longer login using my account. An unknown error always appear on my screen and a phrase which says "Sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again."

I tried to investigate by opening a different account using the same phone but no error appears. I also tried to open my account using a different phone and the same error pop up on the screen.

Until now, I cannot open my account even by using its link on facebook or by google. Hope someone could help me retrieve my account.
Message 1 of 17 (28,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nba live

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@aqcal

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 17 (30,920 Views)

All Replies

Re: NBA live mobile crashes when I log in with my existing account

★★★★ Novice
Ea_Barry
Can you help me how to solve this error message : Sorry, something unexpected went wrong . Please try again.I can't play the game because of this error. I really need your help.
Message 2 of 17 (28,388 Views)

Still can't play

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I have an error message and I can't play the game for 2 days now. I try other devices and still the same. The error message is: Sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again. Can you give me some advice how I can fix it? If I sign in with Google account is alright but my main account is the Facebook one that I used and in the previous NBA live mobile.
Thank you, and I hope that somebody will help me.
Message 3 of 17 (28,371 Views)

nba live

★★★ Newbie

MY Account in NBA LIVE MOBILE linked with my facebook ([edit: email address removed]) cant be access...........it loaded at first then shows this text : OOPS..
Sorry, Something unexpected went wrong. Please try again 

i've already tried restarting my device, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, changing devices.............PLS HELP 

Message 4 of 17 (28,316 Views)

Community Manager

@aqcal@Kcust02@johnnytasos

Can you guys un-link and then re-link your Facebook accounts and let us know if that resolves the issue for you?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 17 (28,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It still shows the same error message, even when i tried unlinking and relinking my fb

Message 6 of 17 (28,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@aqcal

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 17 (30,921 Views)

Re: Unable to login - NBA LIVE MOBILE

★ Novice
Same as mine
Message 8 of 17 (27,603 Views)

Error occurs every time I try to log in

★ Novice

Every time I log in I get this error

note: I have tried other devices and doesn’t work and even tried contacting EA support but they did not help at all.

Message 9 of 17 (25,376 Views)

Can’t Log In !

★★★ Newbie

So I stopped playing NBA Mobile for a while and decided I wanted to come back. When I downloaded it again and open it up I pressed returning user. I pressed on my Game Center account and couldn’t get in. It keep loading and said it had a Unkown Error 

Any help would be nice. 👍🏼

Message 10 of 17 (24,242 Views)