Re: Unable to install CC

by MelissaPixel

Original Post

★★ Novice

I've downloaded two Mods and they work fine, it's just the CC I'm having problems with.

Message 11 of 17 (387 Views)

Hero

Hi @MelissaPixel

could you send me a PM with the links to those cc you're having issues with ?

Please don't post any links here at the forum but you can do so via PM to me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, the CC I downloaded previously was downloaded from TSR and I figured that I am able to play with CC - just not from that site. CC downloaded from other sites give no trouble at all.

I'm not sure why everything I download from TSR is corrupted and it's a shame because there are a lot of good CC there. 

If you'd still like the links I'll PM you them, thanks.

Message 13 of 17 (339 Views)

Hero

Yes, just send me one link. I'll try.

Never had issues with TSR downloads before.

You're sure they're Sims 4 downloads and also not just recolors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (332 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@crinrict

I tested the three mentioned CCs and they work fine here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 17 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the exact same issue. did you ever find a solution??

Message 16 of 17 (261 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @junpsuits, this conversation hasn't been active in the last 3 years. Could you open a new/fresh discussion thread on this and add any details you feel is good to know? I'll lock this older one in the meantime. Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 17 of 17 (237 Views)