Re: Unable to find a server

by Adamtronik

Original Post

Unable to find a server

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there, I have just completed a fresh install of Windows 10 and Battlefront and for the past week I have not been able to find any servers to join.  I have changed the region settings within Battlefront to Australia which is where I am located however this hasn't work.  I have tried most of the different game types and can not find any games, I end up joining a lobby with a bunch of players however the games never start because not enough players join, so my connection just times out.  I haven't been able to play a game for the past week since I installed windows.

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Adamtronik 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles. Can you try to open corresponding TCP ports to improve connection for Star Wars Battlefront? Do you have any expansions installed?

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there, I have since tried the basic trouble steps, disabling firewalls in router and windows, and opening the TCP and UCP ports from the link.  Still not working.  I have an excellent fibre optic  internet connection that is lightning fast.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)