Unable to click enter? - SOLUTION that worked for me!

by 19Zurak08

Original Post

Re: Unable to click enter? - SOLUTION that worked for me!

★★★ Novice

Doesnt work for me Frown 

Message 11 of 23 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesnt work for me. 

I wish if DICE could fix it.

Message 12 of 23 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So just to clarify I add for you screenshot where exactly you should go to fix the problem.

after minimalizing the game you should open ,,this computer" section (Im not sure if it's called like this cuz I got the Polish version of windows) anyways I've marked it on the screenshot.

Then just do as I showed on the picture, click on the place where arrow shows ( and click here

Hope it helps for ppl that didn't understand me well before Standard smile

Message 13 of 23 (1,339 Views)

★ Novice

yep worked for me , awesome thanks dude

Message 14 of 23 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Novice

Which Option did you choose?

Message 15 of 23 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks Dude its Work.MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Message 16 of 23 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn't work for me Frown (I have a laptop with windows 10 in case that matters) weird thing is, if I use my controller on my laptop and press A, it does work. If I unplug the controller to use keyboard again, it first worked, but now I can't click anything anymore. (hope this was a little clear)

Message 17 of 23 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a joke. Having to do Windows tricks just to make the game start. EA is such a big disappointment releasing a test version of the game that many can't even play. When I was at the Tokyo Game Show last month I saw the bugs happen first hand, so it is no surprise that they are still occurring. I will not purchase this game until EA and DICE get the basic bugs fixed. Like being able to play the game from the 'Start' screen. Start with that one first as it is the most basic.

Message 18 of 23 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having had this exact problem, after a series of other issues might I add, I naturally assumed that this was recent post (didn't read the date, found the thread via google).

It is only now I notice, all these issues were posted about IN OCTOBER.

It's now Boxing Day and, having paid for the game, the same issue from the Beta version is not fixed.

Is this some kind of joke?!Nothing has actually happened to fix an issue that has been known for over 2 months, so now people are having the same issue on the full version of the game they paid for?!?!?!

I cannot believe this issue hasn't been fixed and is being experienced by a lot of people. It is embarrassing to EA as a company that they could have allowed this to happen. 

Also, it looks like this fix works on Windows 8 but not 10. Guttingly, I upgraded from 8 to 10 today in the hope that it might help with another issue I had earlier on. 

Message 19 of 23 (1,100 Views)

★ Novice

Dude, thank you so f*ckin much!!! I have just bought this game yesterday to play something during the holidays and I could not get a fix for this very much annoying issue. You saved it man, I can't thank you enough! Wink

It is unbelievable that EA/DICE releases a game unfishined. These kind of issues mean unfinished hardware utilization. They should be lucky if no one sued them for giving away a product which is not working out of the box. They should take time and check how real developers create games: Blizzard, Wargaming, HBS, Introversion, Triumph Studios... I can continue until sunset. I am disappointed now cause I remember them when they were just Electronic Arts.

Message 20 of 23 (1,031 Views)