USB joystick

by dncrm

Original Post

USB joystick

★★★ Newbie

I'm disapointed, the only game that I was able to play using my usb joystick was fifa, can I have a list of games that is possible to play with the USB joystick. If I don't have this list I will not buy more games, I'm only expend Money but not playing games. 

Message 1 of 3 (912 Views)

Re: USB joystick

★★★ Novice

Do you mean joystick, or gamepad such as the 360/xbox1 controller? as far as a joystick goes I'm surprised you could use it with any games on Origin. If you mean gamepad, then You'll be able to use it at the very least with the dragon age games, mass effect titles, the racing/sports games, and possibly the single player but defiantly not the multiplayer for any of the first person shooters. You can also use it with games such as the witcher3 and many other titles on origin. That should be about it, even then in most cases you're much better off using a mouse and keyboard. You also shouldn't be demanding a full list anyways, Just google search if the game you want is on the xbox360/xbox1 and there you have it you'll be able to use your gamepad, if it's not on an xbox you're probably better off without it anyways.

That having been said.

1:you're on a pc if you wanna use a gamepad go ahead, but trust me learn to use a mouse and keyboard. If you're on pc and not using mouse and keyboard then you're making things harder on yourself.

2: for the first person shooters battlefield if you can use the you'll only be able to use it for the single player portion of the game not the multiplayer.

Message 2 of 3 (894 Views)

Re: USB joystick

You can use Joysticks on much games (including Battlefield). To use:

1 - You need a compatible PC Joystick (Xbox 360 joystick, Xbox One joystick, Dualshock 4 (PS4), or a joystick for PC)

2 - Edit the commands (buttons map) on the game opitions

If i have helped you, give me XP for me Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (884 Views)