UFC2 stuck at downloading fighter data

by Staffler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 2 Ultimate Team "Downloading Fighter Data" Issue

★ Novice

Whenever I go to click on one of my fighters in Ultimate Team it pops up with Downloading Fighter Data but doesn't go past this screen and just sits there. Wondering if anyone has the same issue?

Message 1 of 8 (2,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 2 Ultimate Team "Downloading Fighter Data" Issue

Champion (Retired)

I get it every once in a while, and it will usually be for one fighter. The others will load fine. This also will happen if someone quits on you. Just turn the game off and turn it back on for this. Can you play online still? Might need to power cycle your modem

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,685 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I get it every once in a while, and it will usually be for one fighter. The others will load fine. This also will happen if someone quits on you. Just turn the game off and turn it back on for this. Can you play online still? Might need to power cycle your modem

Message 2 of 8 (2,686 Views)

★ Novice

It's all five of my fighters and yeah I can get online fine on everything except Ultimate Team.

Message 3 of 8 (2,082 Views)

Ultimate Teams Stuck in Downloading fighter Data

★ Novice
On my UFC 2 For the PS4. My ultimate teams is stuck in Downloading fighter Data. How do I pass that problem.
Message 4 of 8 (2,060 Views)

Re: Ultimate Teams Stuck in Downloading fighter Data

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue

Message 5 of 8 (1,901 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Kind of related: I get the "downloading fighter data" message but ever since I got the game - with the exception of two weeks - I've fought generic player characters all the time. Only during those two weeks (in a span of months) did I see people's creations. Right now I'm fighting the vanilla models (you know, the bald big guy at HW, for instance).

Message 6 of 8 (1,880 Views)

UFC2 stuck at downloading fighter data

★ Novice
Since I downloaded the update version 1.11 I can not access online features on PS4. When trying to load a fighter on Ultimate team it just says Downloading fightet data but doesn't load, it has been like this for a few days now, I am from the UK.
Message 7 of 8 (1,727 Views)

Re: UFC2 stuck at downloading fighter data

★ Novice
Так что делать подскажи? Вчера на час зашел получилось а сегодня опять так же downloading fighter data и все
Message 8 of 8 (1,218 Views)