UFC 2 CAREER MODE

by pocketaces1234

Original Post

Game crashes

★★★ Newbie

Im playing career mode and when im trying to start next fight my game crashes... why?  Anyone that have the same problem?

Message 11 of 29 (4,540 Views)

Re: Game crashes

★★★ Newbie
Same for me. It's a joke.
Message 12 of 29 (4,500 Views)

Re: Game crashes

★★★★ Novice

bro EA still need to make their first good game, why you think they always win the price of worst company of the year. 

Message 13 of 29 (4,489 Views)

Re: ufc

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

If your career mode keeps crashing in the same place then you are most likely looking at a corrupted save file. A corrupted save game cannot be restored; reverting to a new save game will be the only option.

Message 14 of 29 (12,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i accsess earlyier file save on ufc 2  @Straatford87

Message 15 of 29 (4,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do i access  an earlier saved file?

Message 16 of 29 (4,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no option to manually save the game in career mode. It is an auto save system and it overwrites your previous save. So your game is broken and all my hours put into it are for nothing.

Message 17 of 29 (3,907 Views)

UFC 2 playing career mode and when im trying to start next fight my game crashes

★★★ Newbie

C'mon played my second match as a ufc fighter, after training session game crashes and go to home menu XB1, it's 2017 for heaven sake, don't suppose to be fixed all the glitches and bugs?

Message 18 of 29 (3,535 Views)

Re: UFC 2 CAREER MODE

★★★★ Apprentice

Here we are, almost a full year after this got reported, and the game still crashes on "advance to fight". It also crashes when I select "view next opponent". (Xbox One)

You tell us to revert to an earlier save, but you know as well as anybody here that the game keeps one autosave for each character. So I guess we'll have to start over and keep spare saves?

I must say I've never had a single issue with career at the release of the game just now on one sole occasion. I finished 3 careers without any problems at all a month after release.

Message 19 of 29 (3,451 Views)

Re: UFC 2 CAREER MODE

★★★ Newbie
I dont know why the topic says its solved cause IT's NOT.
Yeah, its been almost a year and cant properly play my game.
Cant use an old backup cause the game has an autosafe.
Was waiting for the patch but never worked
Made another career mode with a different fighter (its been like 5 times) and still crashes
Even deleted all the game's data and nothing. Really hopping for a solution here.
Message 20 of 29 (3,331 Views)