Two bugs about the blue Shelby

by NFSMW708

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two bugs about the blue Shelby

★★ Novice

I just want to report two bugs about the blue Shelby. 1. The Shelby is not calculated in the mech exp. Look at my pic. 0 exp! 2. The Shelby cannot custom normally. You must set a kit then return to the main menu, and then enter the garage again to see the new kits. Hoping you can fix these bugs as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 4 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Two bugs about the blue Shelby

@NFSMW708 wrote:
Here it is.
The custom bug has been fixed in v2.0.6.
And the mech bug still appear.

@NFSMW708 You would have to contact Firemonkeys support as there's not much else I can do to help in Answer HQ.

Link: Submit a request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)

All Replies

@NFSMW708 wrote:

I just want to report two bugs about the blue Shelby. 1. The Shelby is not calculated in the mech exp. Look at my pic. 0 exp! 2. The Shelby cannot custom normally. You must set a kit then return to the main menu, and then enter the garage again to see the new kits. Hoping you can fix these bugs as soon as possible.

@NFSMW708 Where's your screenshot?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

★★ Novice
Here it is.
Message 3 of 4 (493 Views)

@NFSMW708 wrote:
Here it is.

@NFSMW708 You would have to contact Firemonkeys support as there's not much else I can do to help in Answer HQ.

Link: Submit a request

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 4 (471 Views)