Transfer market ban

by nathanaelroberts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer market ban

★ Apprentice

Hi guys,

I've been banned from the transfer market and I was wondering how long it will last? It's my second one of the day in about 2 hours and the first one lasted about 45 minutes i think

Thanks

Message 1 of 38 (89,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer market ban

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nathanaelroberts

I assume you mean that you are unable to make bids or getting errors when using the Market?

I don't believe there is any specific timing for this, but generally this will resolve itself within 24 hours.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 38 (122,714 Views)

All Replies

Hi @nathanaelroberts

I assume you mean that you are unable to make bids or getting errors when using the Market?

I don't believe there is any specific timing for this, but generally this will resolve itself within 24 hours.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 38 (122,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have waited for round about a day and still nothing.

Message 3 of 38 (88,856 Views)

In that case we would advise speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here.

Thank you

---------------

Message 4 of 38 (88,779 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey, I can't buy anything either, why is that, I don't cheat so why should this happen to me, I get the error message "there was an error with your bid. Another team has bid higher than your most recent offer". I get this all the time and most of the time no one has actually bid or bought the item. I've spoken to an advisor and even he couldn't help me, he hadn't heard of this before. Also I can still buy on web app and phone app but just not console. It's really ruining the game for me.
Message 5 of 38 (88,650 Views)

@rashid4242

We're looking into some issues with the Transfer Market at the moment. This may be related to that same issue, but hopefully this will resolve itself and is just due to the number of players currently using the Market.

Thank you

---------------

Message 6 of 38 (88,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you
Message 7 of 38 (88,491 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree, this is so much bs... if ea want to prevent bots they should put up some sort of im not a robot system

Message 8 of 38 (86,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 9 of 38 (86,379 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello, recently I sold my old team to buy a new one and today when I logged in it says that there's nothing in my transfer list and it won't let me access it but I keep getting my coins which would suggest they are selling. Now I try to buy some of the players for my new (bundesliga) team but it says that "due to an ongoing investigation, transfers are currently unavailable on your account, please try again at a later time." I never cheat or hack so I don't know why this is happening
Message 10 of 38 (82,177 Views)