Top Most GUI Bar of NFS No Limits does not respond

by HELLohWORLD

Original Post

Top Most GUI Bar of NFS No Limits does not respond

★★★ Novice
So I recently got the newest update of NFS No Limits, unfortunately upon the installment of it is a some kind of bug that sticks into it.

Usually I tend to complete each daily reward challenge in blackridge rivals. But because this update (ver 2.2) introduced a new season which is the rebel's gambit (season 7), the past season which is the blackridge rivals is now gone. But I know the daily reward challenge is still up there, so I then initially started playing races in the newest season and ended up finishing five races to get the money. Everything was running smoothly that time, until I noticed that something went wrong. The top most GUI bar which encompasses the shortcuts for garage, main screen, etc. suddenly became a frozen futile feature. The buttons or shortcuts didn't respond to any of my actions. I then restarted the game thinking that it was only some sort of temporary glitch because of the new update. Later on, hours passed by and the reward challenge for the season had been refreshed. So I started playing again the required five games and BWALAH..... The GUI Bar became unresponsive again. And from that on until now the issue is still persistent and headstrong in appearing.
Message 1 of 23 (925 Views)

Re: Top Most GUI Bar of NFS No Limits does not respond

★ Apprentice

Usually it happens when playing for a long time, but why should not we? Every time it happens, have to quit the game and then restart it. This recent update was just *...I'm sorry to say that but it's true. I was already having an issue with the update (Couldn't download the update from the play store and lost the game in an attempt to reinstall it), so I managed to download an apk file to play for a while but now this new top most GUI bar issue. Everything was going perfectly fine before this update.

Message 2 of 23 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Yeah, the update's features are quite captivating in a way that it captivates also too many issues and bugs. EA should have put up more time in discerning thoroughly with this kind of update. Better fix this EA ASAP!!! It's strange that you are experiencing update download bug. Maybe it's in the server you're in. Because I'm from Asia and I didn't encounter any Problem like that. Hope your legit download will work in the near future and I hope you will not experience the bug that I'm currently with if ever you will be able to download the update.
Message 3 of 23 (903 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, if you try to clear #NFSNL data + cache or reinstall the game you have the same problem?
Message 4 of 23 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice
Actually I haven't tried it yet because I am limited in broadband data, and downloading the files all over again could consume a lot of data. But I will try it for the sake of this thread. I'll notify you if the problem will still persist after doing this feasible solution.
Message 5 of 23 (895 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did a full reinstallation of the game. Uninstalled it and then downloaded it again. But after finishing again a daily challenge in rebel's gambit the Top Most Bar became frozen in time again. I guess the problem does not lie within the proper installation of the game. It's the update per se that sucks!!!
Message 6 of 23 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I agree with HELLohWORLD I played the game for more than 5 hours today and encountered the top most GUI bar issue 4 times.

Message 7 of 23 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Finally a man with the same taste. So how did you actually encounter the issue? What triggered it on your side though? I'm kind of curious if there are other stimuli to this problem.
Message 8 of 23 (869 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just noticed earlier today that the unresponsiveness of the Top Most GUI Bar also occurs even though the given five games for the daily challenge in rebel's gambit are not yet finished. For example, playing just only one game in rebel's gambit and then returning back to the main screen of rebel's gambit it is noticeable that the GUI Bar already hangs. In other words, the freezing of the Top Most GUI Bar occurs after playing a game in rebel's gambit and not necessarily after finishing all the required five games for the daily challenge.
Message 9 of 23 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have mostly encountered it in the Daily Tournament and one time in the the Car Series races.

Message 10 of 23 (850 Views)