Too many "There is a problem with your game" errors

by ilkun

Original Post

Too many "There is a problem with your game" errors

★★ Novice

While I am playing PvZ Heroes Multiplayer Ranked, I get too many "There is a problem with your game" error. Today it happened more than 10 times and everytime it happens it counts as a lose. Then I also see 'Internet connection problem' then it counts as lose. Sometimes during the game play, the game terminates without any error messages.

I don't think these errors are associated with the internet connection issues, I can play youtube videos on the same device (ipad pro) smoothly when the error happens. No matter whichever internet connection I use while playing, these errors comes up occassionally, it happens with home wi-fi connection, work wi-fi connection and also happens with the mobile phone Tethering & Portable hotspots.

Message 1 of 13 (3,405 Views)

Re: Too many "There is a problem with your game" errors

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ilkun

Thanks for the report, I've sent this to our team already. Could you let us know which device you're using and which software version you're running?

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 13 (3,373 Views)

★★ Novice

I am using ipad pro with OS version iOS 10.0.2  I guess the OS of this ipad pro has recently been updated. But the "There is a problem with your game" only happened once yesterday so I could play the game without much trouble yesterday.

But it looks like there are some players who are trying to disconnect their mobile device or hack or whatever when they think they will lose the game in versus mode. If that happens it's either they lose or I lose depending on the game's decision on who's device is responsible for the internet disconnection but I'm not really sure about this.

Thanks for your help, Andy.

Message 3 of 13 (3,365 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks again for the updated info @ilkun

- Andy -

Message 4 of 13 (3,360 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had the same issues as well.  I notice that it may appear that the other player is "crashing" the game by just closing instead of losing the game.  Then I get the game error or internet issue and I lose the point.

Message 5 of 13 (3,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm getting this too. It's particularly aggravating at diamond rank and above hen each win is extremely valuable. It also makes you want to throw your phone out the window when you are just about to win a hard match and it happens. I sent for a support ticket and I received a reply that it is an issue that is being seen too. While it's nice that the game is being fixed so that it runs correctly, would it be too much to ask for some kind of "we value your continued support" prize for those people suffering through this rather nasty experience?

I should mention I'm running on an iphone 6 plus with the latest version of ios as of the time of writing.

Message 6 of 13 (3,346 Views)

★★ Pro

@Gabochido wrote:

"While it's nice that the game is being fixed so that it runs correctly,"

Have you actually seen any evidence of that?

The game has been out for six months, and I sure haven't.

Message 7 of 13 (3,298 Views)

★★ Guide

Just anectdotal, but before the September update my game was crashing and giving me the "your game has a problem" error very frequently. After the update these crashes have most certainly decreased in frequency for me. I assume they will have at least another update before they release it into the wild (global release).

Message 8 of 13 (3,291 Views)

★★ Pro

Personally I haven't noticed any improvement overall. Sometimes I can go two days without a crash. But most days it alternates between crashing, freezing, and error messages(usually when I have 9/10 stars. Hahaha).

I too assume there will be an update when the game gets its wide release, but I'm not holding my breath until all the bugs are fixed.

Message 9 of 13 (3,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have this problem but only during the last two weeks.  Unplayable now.

Message 10 of 13 (2,420 Views)