Titanfall2 reboots Windows 10

by needbot

Original Post

Titanfall2 reboots Windows 10

★★★ Newbie

Purchased Titanfall 2 via Origin a few days ago. Starts up ok but when I start game play it caused my Win 10 PC to random crash after a few minutes. (reboots)

Tried adjusting following video settings...

- different resolutions 

- model and effects detail

- V-Sync

- texture quality

- FPS target

- texture filtering

- aspect ratio

HP zx600

x2 Xeon x5550 

12GB RAM

OCZ Revodrive PCIe SSD

gtx 970., 376.33X

Message 1 of 6 (729 Views)

Re: Titanfall2 reboots Windows 10

Community Manager

@needbot Hey, if the whole system is crashing that would indicate a hardware or driver issue. 

I'd start by trying a clean reinstall of your graphics drivers, hopefully that helps increase system stability. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply but I have no other system problems other than Titanfall 2.  (e.g. I also have DOOM and Quantum Break which work fine). If the problem is hardware its specifically something related to incompatibility with this specific game.

Update.

As an experiment, I turned down all the settings to low and turned off optional video settings entirely Game crashed system again but it took hours this time (rather than less than a minute with setting set high)

Message 3 of 6 (694 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello . Please, attach to a message txt file of dxdiag.

Message 4 of 6 (668 Views)

★ Novice

I have this issue with Mass Effect Andromeda, my PC reboots randomly during gameplay too, but no other game does it.

Message 5 of 6 (651 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BL4UPUNKT 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Mass Effect: Andromeda. Have you tried to Repair your game in Origin client? Updated your GPU Drivers? Can you also check if your system meets the minimum system requirements?

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (634 Views)