Titanfall2 multiplayer full of lag

by ecimir

Original Post

Titanfall2 multiplayer full of lag

★ Apprentice

This is issue i always face playing on servers connected to Frankfurt data center. Most of my killcams dont match what actually happened. Shooting a moving players fells like mission impossible. Lag is so hard that sometimes jumping on titan dont activate rodeo animation because its position is not displayed correctly. When I try to meele enemy i look like a * running into his face on his killcam. I have superfast internet and my ping is around 36 and dont see much of lag playing battlefield 3, 4 and 1. I contacted EA multiple times and they never worked out this issue. I opened ports, tried my friend's pc, played even on ps4, used differenet connections and servers are plagued with lag. Respawn seems to ignore this problem pretending it doesnt exists.

Message 1 of 3 (576 Views)

Re: Titanfall2 multiplayer full of lag

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ecimir 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2 connection. Were you using the same connection with your friend`s PC? Or maybe your friend is using the same ISP? What alternative connection were you using to test the game? And who is your ISP? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (555 Views)

Re: Titanfall2 multiplayer full of lag

★ Apprentice

I used VIpNet and Tele 2 ISP. Both with over 100mbit/s speed. I play online Inusrgency, Battlefield 1, Division, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Wildllands and Titanfall 2 is only game with huge lag problems. I used to play Titanfall 1 and quit due to same problem.

Message 3 of 3 (546 Views)