Re: Titanfall 2 for XBOX ONE Profile not permitted to play online

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 for XBOX ONE Profile not permitted to play online

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox and whenever i try to play multiplayer it says this profile is not permitted to play Multiplayer  

Message 1 of 3 (4,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@PeachT3a Hi, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription, and no restrictions on your account?

Can you play any other online games as a test? 

If you have an active sub and an account in good standing, can you try restarting your system and power cycling your router? To initialise the restart on Xbox, hold the button on the front of your console until it beeps and shuts down.

Cheers.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,062 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PeachT3a Hi, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription, and no restrictions on your account?

Can you play any other online games as a test? 

If you have an active sub and an account in good standing, can you try restarting your system and power cycling your router? To initialise the restart on Xbox, hold the button on the front of your console until it beeps and shuts down.

Cheers.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (5,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im flabbergasted by EA. It used to be a top-shelf institution. Ive literally tried every solution posted on every thread and I am still locked out. You can send me a refund. unbelievably lame. What is your solution to a game that cost over 100 dollars that doesn't work?

Message 3 of 3 (936 Views)