Titanfall 2 doesn't launch

by R4vE_IncursiO

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 doesn't launch

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok, sorry for necro but I found something

I had problem with game, did a cache clear but deleted all folders. The problem I had after was when trying to launch game nothing happened.

I tried repair, update etc.

Nothing worked

I just found something that took me further. Setting another language....

Set it to french, it will update some files and suddenly VOILA, you are in Standard smile

Message 21 of 28 (3,045 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you! This fixed my game.
Message 22 of 28 (2,254 Views)

EA DICE Team

Glad to hear that you got it working! @MrRemsan Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 23 of 28 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue but for me when I launch it from withing origin it crashed but when I launch it from the .exe file I pops up a white screen and gives me an unresponsive error so I'm forced to shut it down via task manager.

Message 24 of 28 (1,699 Views)

★★ Novice

Please what did you do to fix it

Message 25 of 28 (1,678 Views)

EA DICE Team
@teniiola @lBxlLxlAxlZxlE did you try the above suggestions?

/Atic
Message 26 of 28 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've never encountered a game so poorly made that you can't even load it on a new up to date computer.   No wonder it was 94% off the purchase price.    This tells me that EA can't fix it and are trying to get whatever they can knowing it's faulty.   I hope there is a class action lawsuit! 

Message 27 of 28 (699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I'm having a similar issue as described in the OP, but I believe the reason is different.

I'm using a new Intel Arc A750 GPU, which is probably the culprit, but I don't know what to do to fix it. I've tried doing all the suggested actions (repairing install, running VC redist, reinstalling drivers) but no dice. Any idea how to fix Titanfall 2 on Arc GPUs?

Message 28 of 28 (566 Views)