Titanfall 2 crash upon launch

by the-Based-Oni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 crash upon launch

★★★ Newbie

So, I was playing the free trial for Titanfall 2.  I had it set to lowest graphical settings, but for giggles, I decided to set it to max graphical settings to see what it looked like.  Now, whenever I launch the game, I get past the splash screens, then it starts loading the menu and crashes, I have attached an image of the error message I keep receiving.  I have tried uninstalling it.  If you have any suggestions, I will need you to be VERY specific as I am not very tech savvy.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 crash upon launch

Hero (Retired)

@the-Based-Oni Try the following:

Go to Documents>>Respawn folder>>Titanfall 2 and delete Local folder. Then, go to profile folder and delete profile file. Then, check the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (746 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@the-Based-Oni Try the following:

Go to Documents>>Respawn folder>>Titanfall 2 and delete Local folder. Then, go to profile folder and delete profile file. Then, check the game.

Message 2 of 6 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks man, that worked, any suggestions for how far I can safely push this games settings?

Message 3 of 6 (617 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @the-Based-Oni and thank you for marking our user`s replay as a solution. Glad to know your can once again play the game. As for your question, this totally depends on your system configuration. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (604 Views)

★ Novice

work for me. finally work, i try everything last 20 days with no result.TY.   

Message 5 of 6 (528 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @darijola and thank you for confirming this as a fix! Enjoy the game and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (518 Views)