Titanfall 2 Major crash software problem

by MBT787

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Major crash software problem

★★★ Newbie

How this hasn't been fixed in all the dlc and patches that have been released thus far, I don't know. Game crashes almost every game due to this Software problem. I tried the suggested fixes but it does nothing. Respawn needs to investigate this, its a huge problem and I'm not the only one to get it.

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Major crash software problem

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MBT787 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Can you give us a quick overview of those troubleshooting steps, you have taken so far? Can you also provide us with some additional details on your system? I guess you`ve already tried to perform Clear GPU drivers install? Keep us informed on this.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Major crash software problem

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello @MBT787 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Can you give us a quick overview of those troubleshooting steps, you have taken so far? Can you also provide us with some additional details on your system? I guess you`ve already tried to perform Clear GPU drivers install? Keep us informed on this.

Cheers,

Archi 

The first thing that I tried was a clean install of the game, however that had no effect. I then moved on to doing a clean install of the latest driver's for my GPU, which also failed. I tried the Max setting fix and OC GPU underclock, which also had no effect. I'm not running any Beta drivers on my GPU, only stable. I also check the DirectX for my OS and its fully up to date.

my system is the following:

AMD FX 8350 Black Edition

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

24GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1866

Sapphire R9 280X

1000W Roswell PSU

500GB WD Velociraptor

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)