Titanfall 2 Download Failed

by IOBosd34

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Download Failed

★ Novice

I downloaded Titanfall 2 with Origin and now trying to install it. When i click to install the game i receive and error 327683:0 with a message saying download failed. Origin will not let me redownload the game. Can anyone offer a solution how to fix this? Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (2,510 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Download Failed

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @IOBosd34 

Have you tried to repair the game from Origin Library? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,490 Views)

★ Novice

I cant find the option to repair the game. I did find out how to re-download but i have another problem. When i download the game it stops at 42 percent and i get an error that says "VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed setup cannot be complete. (1601)" this is actually what happened to me the first time and has happened a second time. It seems redownloading the game doesn't work. But if someone can tell me how to repair the game, that would be helpful. Thank you.

Message 3 of 7 (2,485 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 7 (2,474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just had the same problem too. I check all of it requirement and it seem to be OK but still the same problem. I try various way to solve this but still the same way.

Message 5 of 7 (2,141 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ZentCrow18 

I am really sorry for those issues with installing Titanfall 2. Have you tried to perform troubleshooting steps, suggested in this thread? Can you also disable your antivirus software temporary and retry the download? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 7 (2,100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
有谁能解决这个问题吗?我也是遇到这个问题
Message 7 of 7 (1,908 Views)