Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

by BigChands

Original Post

Re: Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

Community Manager

@Unitedwg7 Wonderful, thank you for the update and extra detail. This should hopefully prove useful going forward, too. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 21 of 40 (3,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  Bought TF2, tried the troubleshooting suggestions and messed with my GPU settings, nothing...I've played 2 multiplayer games in 2 hours.  They start then time out in the beginning of the game.  Any other suggestions are appreciated.  It's 100% Not my internet connection, I've turned off all firewalls etc. checked adapter settings...still times out at the start of multiplayer games.

Message 22 of 40 (3,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I figured out my issue, I'm guessing many folks have a similar problem.  Windows 10 was running my Intel graphics instead of my Nvidia card.  I switched it to prefer the Nvidia GPU and no timing outs have occurred.  I'm guessing others have the same issue or only have Intel graphics, they simply can't support TF2 multiplayer.  I would add that to the list of all the timing out inquiries to help others.  Thanks

Message 23 of 40 (3,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this. It does not help.

Message 24 of 40 (3,440 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I bought titanfall 2 on the ps4 and it worked for a while then it kept saying connection to server timed out I have tried everthing with no luck.

Message 25 of 40 (3,391 Views)

★ Novice

Me as well. I did buy it a few days ago, but no matter what network I'm on, it'll just kick me and say connection to server timed out

Message 26 of 40 (3,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello there i have similar problem... when I log in ... I get to the drop from the ship.... and then it kind of lag my ms is 10 - 25....then the game freeze and I get message connection timed out... and I am back to the main menu... I had this game for a year without the problem it only started happening 2 days a go... what can I do ... or how can you help me thanks ...
Message 27 of 40 (3,325 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here started about two days ago. Before that about two weeks, it was lagging but now stuck at Connecting screen.   I am level 19 almost 20 generation so you know I have been playing it with out a problem until now.

Message 28 of 40 (3,237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know PS4 now have TitalFall 2, maybe it is overloading their server?

Message 29 of 40 (3,236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For anyone else, mine is fixed, just unplug my Xbox.  That was it!

Message 30 of 40 (3,215 Views)