Re: Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 - Connection To Server Timed Out

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this connection problem where whenever i try to play multiplayer on titanfall 2, after it connects by 1-2 mins. it loses connection and a pop-up message appear saying " ERROR Connection to server timed out "

The strange part is that it works for 1 match if i open the game immediately after opening the xbox one, but after that one match, you aren't going to get anymore of it.

It has been like that since the " live fire " update, and i can't find any solution for it.

I went to " connection troubleshooting " on help.ea and tested my connections using the UOTrace program, the files are here ( i didn't understand anything in the files though :P )

If anyone has any solution, please help me

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Dear @EA_Archi

My game was fixed, i don't know how or what fixed it but whatever you did to the servers ( assuming you did something ) has worked.

Thank you and i hope this problem doesn't happen again

costalbinkie

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (671 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CostalBinkie 

I am really sorry for those troubles with connection in Titanfall 2. Have you performed those troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this article on the most common connection issues? Sometime a simple console or router restart can fix this. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (673 Views)

★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi

First of all, thank you for your quick respond and sorry for my slow reply, i waited for the new update to see if it will fix my proplem but sadly it didn't.
I have indeed tried those steps without any success.UPnP is enabled and on the network settings on the xbox it says the NAT type is open and IPv4.
I did the UOTrace and the results are attached to the original post ( i'll attach them to this reply as well although on the page it said this was for lag spikes not disconnecting problems ).
Tell me if you have any solution,please. I REALLY enjoy playing Titanfall 2 more than any other game.

Thanks,
cosalbinkie

Message 3 of 5 (658 Views)

★ Novice

Dear @EA_Archi

My game was fixed, i don't know how or what fixed it but whatever you did to the servers ( assuming you did something ) has worked.

Thank you and i hope this problem doesn't happen again

costalbinkie

Message 4 of 5 (672 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CostalBinkie 

Thank you for sharing this information with us here. Are you sure, you did not changed anything on your side? Just glad to know you can play the game now! 

Cheers, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (630 Views)