Titan Fall 2 Error: 327684:1

by Cappahoven

Original Post

Titan Fall 2 Error: 327684:1

★ Novice

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327684:1

I can not seem to install Titanfall 2 and have exhausted what forum posts I've found.

When downloading the game, it reaches 44% at 28GB's And begins the installation process, however after a few moments the notice

Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed Successfully. Setup cannot continue (1612)” pops up.

After clicking (OK) I get the Origin pup up message saying “Download Failed “ where it would normally say “Game has finished” And in the origin client another message pops up, which reads

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327684:1”

When I attempt to Install the game after these errors such as navigating back to the origin client and clicking install on Titanfall2 I it begins the installation process which does nothing but give me the Error message “Error: A redistributable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. (4294967287)”

I have also made sure my Windows 7 was fully up to date as well during the attempted methods

The methods I've tried

Soccer ballI have attempted manually installing the vcredist_x64.exe, which is located in the folder(s)

F:\Origin\Origin Games\Titanfall2\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update4\redist.

Repair and Re installing it did nothing. I have also attempted that with my Antivirus which is Avast; completely disabled

FootballWhich I have also attempted deleting and re-downloading the whole game with my Antivirus completely disabled and I have got the same series of messages.

BasketballI have attempted deleting all the .cab files which are located in the F:\Origin\Origin Games\Titanfall2\__Installer\directx\redist Folder. Such method was a suggestion from a forum and a few videos, and that did nothing for me.

(4)Un-installing and Re-downloading and Re-installing The Origin Client. The result was the same when I then, Re-downloaded Titanfall2 on the fresh installed Origin Client.

My Computer specifications

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (3401.19 MHz)

Memory: 16350 MB

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit (Build 7601)

Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2

Message 1 of 4 (1,805 Views)

Re: Titan Fall 2 Error: 327684:1

Community Manager

@Cappahoven

A couple of things to try on this:

Make sure your Windows User Account has Administrative privileges:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Can you also, for testing purposes, check if you see the same behaviour when trying to install the game to your C:\ drive?

This can be changed via the Origin menu, Application Settings, Installs & Saves, Game library location.

Please post your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,780 Views)

★ Novice

My account does have administrative privileges, also that is another thing I forgot to mention, I have attempted to run Origin as Administrator before attempting to install the game one of the times. Also I have all my games on my F: Drive, due to the fact that my C: is only 50 GBs and is already filled with programs/windows which leaves around 5-1 GBs to work with. I have no issues with Battlefiled 1 and it is located on my F: drive (Battlefield1 on Origin)

Message 3 of 4 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

make sure you have your origin file and your game files in the same drive i had the same problems but found my origin files were in my C drive while my Titanfall 2 files were in my D drive 

Message 4 of 4 (1,589 Views)