This profile is not permitted to play online

by wolfbane24

Original Post

This profile is not permitted to play online

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Yes i am reviving an old thread. And thats coz this problem isnt fixed. No matter how hard i try this game doesnt work 9 times out of 10. I just wanna ask if something is being done to correct this issue because it has been left unattended for so long. Or are they just happy after getting our money and just dont care at all if we can even play the game? I tried ecerything. Tested connection million times, changed my dns to google, power cycled everything, changed data centres but it just doesnt work. Thanks for not caring about your consumers at all. Trust me if i can return this game i would. It is a hell of a game, but if it doesnt run then its no good to me
Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Re: This profile is not permitted to play online

Community Manager

@wolfbane24 What system are you playing on? If you can play intermittently then it sounds like your base system configuration is ok. Usually this seems to be due to account-based issues and relogging can help. It may also help to clear your console's cache by performing a restart.

When you can play, is that at certain times of day? if you share the connection with others, perhaps that's a factor and you can try disconnecting any other devices then try again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)