There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

by KingYates56

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue when I go to my customization, select my Ion Titan the game will crash, select my Tone Titan the game will crash, try to play single player, the game will crash. It would also crash when I'm in game and select the Ion Titan, or the Tone Titan. I have reset my console (PS4) logged off and on. I also tried to delete titan fall two off of my console and reinstall it, but it did not fix the problem. When it crashes when I select Tone it brings me to the main menu and says...

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

_items.nut#3914 [UI] The index ** does not exist 

When it crashes when I select Ion it brings me to the main menu and says the same thing. But when I hit continue campaign and it crashes it says...

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

_items.nut#5472  [UI] Persistence datadef is not loaded.

Please help, would be much appreciated!!

Message 1 of 26 (33,355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for confirmation on the campaign fix, hopefully it won't be much longer until the MP issue gets resolved. 

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Thanks for your patience while this was worked on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 26 (37,737 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KingYates56Thanks for the post. The Titan issue is a known one and respawn are working to put out a fix ASAP. The problem seems to be linked to certain skins, the game crashes when it can't access them after the update.

For now there's no player-side fix other than playing different Titans. It's not ideal but it's a good excuse to practice your lesser-played Titans. 

As for the single-player issue you mention, this sounds like a separate problem. Can you try loading into the game from the Mission Select menu rather then "continue game"?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 26 (33,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes that fixed the single player, thank you. I was really hopping for a fix, but you get what you get and I guess I just need to wait it out.

Message 3 of 26 (33,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for confirmation on the campaign fix, hopefully it won't be much longer until the MP issue gets resolved. 

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Thanks for your patience while this was worked on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 26 (37,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's still an on going problem on my ps4. When will an actual patch come, cuz the game is still broke
Message 5 of 26 (31,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem. 

Message 6 of 26 (31,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, i just bought the game for ps4 and when i start new game it says there was...logic

lobby/sh_lobby.gnut #251
[UI] Persistent data not avaiable for client #0.
Message 7 of 26 (31,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same problem whenever i play single player i receive(PC)

lobby/sh_lobby.gnut #251
[UI] Persistent data not avaiable for client #0.

Message 8 of 26 (30,706 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact problem with my single player Campaign for Xbox One. I tried reinstalling the game, but that didn't fix it.

Any help for us? Love the game, but this won't do! Thank you.

Message 9 of 26 (30,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same #251 issue as above posts mentioned. Never had it before and now I got it 3 times in 5 minutes while playing that mission where you got the arc tool, and the next one where you have to repair that satelite dish thingy. Its PC version.

Message 10 of 26 (30,570 Views)