by ihw1214

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game not responding after dowloading Vampire pack

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sis 4 Deluxe, Vampire Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just purchase the Vampire pack and try to make a vampire sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I try to make a Vampire sim, the game is not responding and it turns off.
What do you expect to see? Make a Vampire sim without being not responding
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just bought Vampire pack and Whenever I try to make a Vampire sim, the game is not responding and it forces me to quit the game. Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game not responding after dowloading Vampire pack

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Try to repair the game.

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

Also if you have any mods or CC remove these and try again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)

All Replies

Re: The game not responding after dowloading Vampire pack

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Try to repair the game.

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

Also if you have any mods or CC remove these and try again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)