Stuck on loading screen, in multiplayer TITANFALL 2

by batyrzhan6121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen, in multiplayer TITANFALL 2

★★★ Novice

Hello, just bought Titanfall 2 three days ago (disk version), installed everything properly single player campaign runs perfectly, after finishing the tutorial wanted to try to play multiplayer. The problem is that it connects to multiplayer servers (I see no error), but game is just stuck on loading screen with little icon in bottom right, and it stays like that forever. Sometimes it passes the loading screen and I get to multiplyer menu (I have to wait like 20-30 mins XD), but even there after finding the game its getting stuck at loading screen and thats it, even if I wait long enough nothing is gonna happen. I tried disabling ethernet, switching firewall and antivirus off, reloading wifi,  trying different servers, checking game cache. this probelm is relatively new,  however I havent found the solution online.
So please help me, because of this problem I have yet to play my first Titanfall 2 online match.
Platfrom: PC, playing using wifi.
Specs: 16gb ram, geforce 970m, core i7.

Message 1 of 5 (11,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on loading screen, in multiplayer TITANFALL 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @batyrzhan6121 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with the game. Can you check these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems, you might have, connecting in Titanfall 2. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (10,886 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @batyrzhan6121 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with the game. Can you check these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems, you might have, connecting in Titanfall 2. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (10,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had this same exact problem where 9/10 games i got stuck in the loading screen while jumping into a multiplayer game. After reading the support reply on this post I cleared my DNS like it said and it has totally fixed the issue. Its was a surprisingly simple process!

Message 3 of 5 (10,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you change your DNS to

Message 4 of 5 (9,735 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @dominicmah73, you can try to use google DNS if you want to try a public used one.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (9,636 Views)