Store problems on Plants vs. Zombies Heroes

by Forever_Ernie

Original Post

Store problems on Plants vs. Zombies Heroes

★★ Novice

Every time I try to purchase something, it says "Sorry, something has gone wrong with your purchase. Please reload Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and we will try to recover things for you. " Help would be much appreciated

Message 1 of 7 (715 Views)

Re: Store problems on Plants vs. Zombies Heroes

Hi @Forever_Ernie -

This is the forum for GW2.  Here is a link to the Heroes forum:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/ct-p/plants-vs-zombies-heroes-en

In the meantime I will flag this post to be moved there.  Cheers!

Message 2 of 7 (708 Views)

Community Manager

@Forever_Ernie Hey, your thread was moved now. 

As for the problem with the purchase, if it persists today can you try a device restart then try again?

@pandareno1999 Thanks for flagging, sorry for the delay. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (666 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried over and over again but it doesn't work. 

Message 4 of 7 (662 Views)

Community Manager

@Forever_Ernie I think the next step would be to see if you can make purchases on another product. That way you could investigate whether the issue lies with the game/ea account or with your overall ios/android gaming account. I'd also be curious whether you've been able to make purchases in the past. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (650 Views)

★★ Novice

I have made purchases on this game before and I can make in-app purchases on other games as well. How I know that this is an issue on your end is because my brother also has this game and he successfully purchased a pack that he didn't receive the contents for. Since then, he gets the same message when trying to purchase again on this app and its a different account. 

Message 6 of 7 (639 Views)

Community Manager

@Forever_ErnieThank you. For your brother's missing content, can he please reach out to support? 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-heroes/contact-support-for-plants...

As well as making sure he gets the content they can investigate what's happening with the purchases. Hopefully that will also help with finding out what's going on with your game too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (601 Views)