Re: Still bugged in 2017?

by master2g

Original Post

Still bugged in 2017?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

Is the new NFS some kind of a joke? It's not funny to me. Bought the Origin acces to play some Vault EA games on my new laptop. Wanted to start from the NFS. How is this game still so bugged in 2017? 

Firstly, specs:

Brand new Lenovo Y700 + fresh Win 10 install, updated. 

GPU drivers, fully updated

I7 6k something HQ 

8GB ram DDR

GTX 960m 

HDD + SSD 

HW monitor installed - monitored after several hours of gameplay - no overheating issues found 

Playing on the various settings game still decides to dissapear the chunks of the road before my eyes. And the car goes flying like a jet trough the texture floor. God damn, I feel like flying non stop in this game not driving. If I wanted to fly i would buy a flying simulator. The game in unplayable in the current state, almost - what - 2 years after the premiere? Are you guys serious about those textures still not troubleshooted and patched? Frostbite, fresh engine - i get it. Problems happen. But after so much time it's still not patched in the download client? 

I've read some posts about this issue beforehand and tried some fixes but its just not workin for me. I'm a fan of the NFS games and one of those players who alredy wait for some time after the premiere to get the game alredy fixed and bug free. Unfinished games in the stores are driving me mad. And this game still has problems.

How so and how do I fix it? This post is not to offend anyone, I got a little bit buzzed up after i noticed the product is not performing to the specs. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make the game playable. If not, welp - Origin lost the customer and money. Simple like that. 

Thanks for the answer in advance.

Have a nice day people Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: Still bugged in 2017?

★★ Pro

Tell us exactly what you have done already to try and fix the issue my friend. I would suggest some ideas but i have no idea what you have tried thus far.  No point suggesting stuff and have then have you say " already did that" :P  Thanks .

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)