Star Wars Battlefront [problem] stuck on press enter screen.

by LeInquisition

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront [problem] stuck on press enter screen.

★★ Novice

When ever I launch the beta and want to play it, the game gets stuck on press enter screen. Please help.

Message 1 of 10 (4,295 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront [problem] stuck on press enter screen.

★★★ Newbie

Hello OGHodor,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to play the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta. But don't worry, here is a possible solution:

You have to use an external display, just like a second display or a TV. Furthermore you have to deactive your main display (e.g. the main display from your laptop). 

In conclusion, just use an external display to solve your stock on 'Press enter' screen. Otherwise I recommend you for better framerates: Use the NVIDIA graphic processor while playing Star Wars: Battlefront!

Kind Regards,

MrJokazMan

Message 2 of 10 (4,221 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Game [problem] stuck on press enter screen.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If that is a PC version, one of the problems relates to the "Start" signal not reaching the main game.  In that case, try running the Windows Task Manager at the same time. 

Message 3 of 10 (4,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everyone, this worked for me: 1. Open Battlefront from Origin 2. Wait for the "Press Start" Screen 3. Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard 4. Right click on any icon on your desktop 5. Left click on Battlefront on your taskbar. 6. Press Enter and play the game.

OR

instead of right clicking an icon on my desktop I right clicked on the desktop and selected display settings. - (This worked for me Windows 10) If right clicking on the icons don't work try this method.

Message 4 of 10 (4,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had great success using this as well. I always get stuck at the enter screen but I Alt+tab to my desktop click my internet browser icon (located on my taskbar) then Alt+tab back into the game and it works immediately.

Message 5 of 10 (3,889 Views)

★ Novice

I found a fix!!! What I did is when it brought me to "Press Enter to Start" I opened the task manager. Then I right clicked on Star Wars Battlefront and then clicked "Run New Task" and the game started!!! Tell me if this works Wink

Message 6 of 10 (3,749 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks! That works for me!!!

Message 7 of 10 (2,904 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks you fix my problem!

Message 8 of 10 (2,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME

Message 9 of 10 (1,059 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (1,013 Views)