Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition missing Deluxe contents

by Noctis_Lumia

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition missing Deluxe contents

★★ Novice

I have a problem on PS4, I recently purchased Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition on Amazon, I activated the season pass and downloaded all the 4 DLC, but I don't have the contents of the Deluxe Edition, and in my extensions, I only have the four extensions with the season pass, why? Thank's ! Disappointed

Message 1 of 11 (1,725 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition missing Deluxe contents

★★ Novice

Here's my extensions :

Message 2 of 11 (1,716 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Noctis_Lumia Can you please check the Deluxe edition content in the game directly? I think you don't need to download it since it's already in your game.

Message 3 of 11 (1,700 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't have it in game either
Message 4 of 11 (1,694 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Noctis_Lumia,

the Deluxe Content should contain two emotes and three instant unlocks.

Could you go to your PlayStation library and check if there's any addons available for download? If not, can you check if there's either another code in an email you received from amazon that you can redeem on the store or just go straight to the store and check for the deluxe edition content and see if you can download it from there.

Here's a help article to get you started.

Message 5 of 11 (1,682 Views)

★★ Novice
I received no email, I don't have the emotes and the instant unlock, I don'y have the option to download it on PSN because it cost 9,99€ and I put the extensions that I have on this game and I only have 4 extensions with the season pass
Message 6 of 11 (1,679 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Noctis_Lumia,

there's a total of 4 DLCs, so the Season Pass Content should be installed correctly.

If the game shows in the PSN store as purchasable, you might wanna double check your transaction history on your console if the entitlement was applied to your account correctly. Can you check what is listed there? And how did you receive the game, was that a physical copy or did you get any code?

Message 7 of 11 (1,665 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually I bought the game on Amazon , a physical copy  and it's not the game that is purchasable , it's the content for the deluxe edition to get it if you don't have deluxe edition 
On my transaction list, I only habe the season pass, and the four extensions

Message 8 of 11 (1,660 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Noctis_Lumia,

so if you purchased a physical copy, then there should be a code on a leaflet for the season pass. The disc would contain the same data for every edition. The Deluxe code should unlock the instant access weapons and the emotes whereas the successfully redeemed - if it is contained in the physical edition, which does not seem to be the case. Was that in the product description on the amazon website?

I cannot seem to find a note that the deluxe content should be included on the product description page. In the Origin Store for PC as well as in the PSN Store, the digital copies of the Ultimate Edition contain the Deluxe Edition - the physical copies seem to come with the base game and the Season Pass, but no Deluxe content whatsoever.

The Deluxe content in particular would be

• DL-44 Blaster, as made famous by Han Solo - this can be unlocked through progressing in-game
• Ion Grenade - this can be unlocked through progressing in-game
• Ion Torpedo - this can be unlocked through progressing in-game
• Ion Shock (exclusive emote) - limited to deluxe
• Victory (exclusive emote) - limited to deluxe

So it would basically be two emotes you're missing out on - you should have the "Shoot First" one though.

Message 9 of 11 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the ultimate edition of star wars battlefront 1 but there was no code on the inside, its unfair for me, what do I do?

Message 10 of 11 (1,149 Views)