Split screen on the pc for pvz garden warfare 2 ?

by PartyGargantuar

Original Post

Re: Split screen on the pc for pvz garden warfare 2 ?

★ Apprentice

But why play like call of duty, you can play in split screen on the pc and not on ,the very good play, pvz GW2???

Message 21 of 45 (3,179 Views)

★ Apprentice

The Xbone and PS4 are both basically custom PCs, with their AMD APUs. While you are partially right in claiming the same code won't run on a PC, both consoles are so close to a PC that it would not be very hard at all to port it to PC. 

I can play GW2 on the integrated GPU that my 4790k has, at a lower resolution than 1080p of course. (I don't use this to play the game though, I just launched it on the wrong monitor and it loaded up fine using the integrated GPU.)

It's really not that much of a demanding game at all. 

Message 22 of 45 (3,146 Views)

★ Novice

I really want split screen for the PC. I do not understand why they would not do that. Now if EA could answer if they will make an update for it in the future or if not that would be great! Because through this discussion people have asked and they have not answered and an answer is better than to leave people guessing.

Message 23 of 45 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too would love for the developers to look into this as it was a major reason I bought this game because of the advertised split screen. Now I had got over the realisation that they charged full price for a game without all the features but low and behold a new update!!! Guess what's advertised once again on my PC game.... You guessed it, online split screen, on my running PC game. You'd think they'd have the decency to at least edit out an update feature that doesn't exist on the game it's being displayed on. With full controller support there's no reason to assume people on PC only have a means to one controller. They really dropped the ball on this one... twice. Here's hoping for a little love for us PC users
Message 24 of 45 (3,054 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still waiting for some glimmer of hope...
Message 25 of 45 (3,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Not buying that awesome game only because PC version is missing split-screen, you make that version has same funciality as other i will buy. Way i can not play it with my brother ? Only because i had more powerful game machine which is PC platform.

Message 26 of 45 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why??  My son would love to play with his friend who don't have the game. I would like to play along side him.   It would probably lead to even more sales as it would introduce more gamers to to your product.

Message 27 of 45 (2,956 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is terrible injustice and really stupid decision on the part of the dev team.

I think there is no hope because this game is no longer developed.

Message 28 of 45 (2,889 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Make sense for them to focus on something else?

Depends on the volume of sales that they may have lost fron NOT including split screen with PC version. How do they measure such a metric? Whatever method they use, pop-cap can throw myself as a lost customer onto the heap.

Message 29 of 45 (2,813 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yea i buyed the game

and it annoying that we not have full version like xbox one and ps4

co-op offline with 2 kids should be here it already here ...

i see no reason they remove for pc

some one say no controllers for pc lol i got like 3 xbox controllers

and 2 other plus 1 steam i think no way they not add it cuz controller !!!

i see no reason

Message 30 of 45 (2,770 Views)