Re: Split screen on the pc for pvz garden warfare 2 ?

by Entropy1000

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Why was splitscreen removed from the pc version ??? That seems petty & mean-spirited !! I'd even pay for an extra DLC pack to get splitscreen ! 2 wireless game controllers + htpc in living room = we need splitscreen !! If there's ever a PvZ GW3, or in Star wars battlefront 2, please, above all things, don't arbitrarily remove splitscreen from the pc version. That would be incredibly disappointing

Message 31 of 45 (4,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I signed up to Origin Access and without local multiplayer, so I can play with my family, I am afraid I will be cancelling my membership.

It if was ridiculously difficult to implement, but a lot of games have split screen and GW 2 doesn't?

After my trial I will be closing my Access account.

Message 32 of 45 (4,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too

Message 33 of 45 (4,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea, it would be nice to have split-screen on pc, but im not rrl that angry, and anyways the only person i would play with would be my brother, who is a huge idiot, so i wouldnt want 2 p;ay w/ him anyways.

Message 34 of 45 (3,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea, it would be nice to have split-screen on pc, but im not rrl that angry, and anyways the only person i would play with would be my brother, who is a huge idiot, so i wouldnt want 2 p;ay w/ him anyways.Confused

Message 35 of 45 (3,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game for my son. He played it by a friend on a PS4. He's so disappointed that split screen is missing in PC version. Who could believe that it was not in the PC version. Shame on you.

Eric

Message 36 of 45 (3,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, its very bad, that split screen absent....
Message 37 of 45 (3,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You are an idiot, they purposely removed this feature to make it so you have to buy two copies, two computers etc. It has been proven in many games that they purposely remove it on pc even if the code is there. Borderlands 2, left 4 dead 2, star wars battlefront 2 are all great examples of games that already had the code built in only requiring it to be unlocked...

Message 38 of 45 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still don't understanding why it's so hard to listen to the public that want split screen on PC! Everybody know that a good PC is perfect able to handle split screen way better than consoles do. I hope some day in the future every gamer have the same feature on either PC and Consoles as well... If the next PvZ GW has not split screen, for sure a won't waste my money on that!

Message 39 of 45 (2,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree - bough origin access so that my son could play this game at home on our PC with his friends like he has been doing at a friends house on PS4 - did not consider the PC version to be missing a feature like this.

Will be canceling that subscription asap..

Message 40 of 45 (2,815 Views)