Solution - Origin Won't Open - Parblo Graphics Tablet Conflicting

by Lettucelord66

Original Post

Solution - Origin Won't Open - Parblo Graphics Tablet Conflicting

★★ Novice

I'm making this post for a very specific problem that I had trouble with, which may help people with similar problems. I tried several solutions, none of which worked. However, with the help of a Microsoft Answer Tech, we figured out it was a 3rd party service that was causing the issue. We did a clean boot, which you can learn to do here (https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows), and because it worked after booting up with these settings, we know that it wasn't my operating system that was causing the issue. So in System Configuration, I clicked hide all Microsoft services, and then disabled each service that was running one by one, and making sure to show the Microsoft services again before restarting. I found that the service called 'HWSuperPowerTablet' was conflicting with Origin. So, if you have a Parblo brand tablet, and Origin or any Origin games aren't working, this could be the reason. For now I'm trying to contact Parblo to inform them of this issue. 

Hope this helped someone! 

Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: Solution - Origin Won't Open - Parblo Graphics Tablet Conflicting

Community Manager

@Lettucelord66

Thank you for this quite specific but useful info!!

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)