Socialize button doesn't make on-line sims appear

by GabrielBiel7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Socialize button doesn't make on-line sims appear

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey! I have thrown a birthday party yesterday and it is over. However, I can not socialize with the people that were there. I click in the Socialize green button, but they do not appear. That does not happens with the neighbors Sims, the ones that are not on-line. How can I socialize with them? Thanks

Message 1 of 13 (3,740 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Socialize button doesn't make on-line sims appear

★ Novice

Heyy, thanks for the help, Mai.

I have an iPhone, so the cache thing would not work. However, today I started playing and the Sims appeared. It was a bug but it was solved by the own game. lol.Thanks so much! <3

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (5,829 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @GabrielBiel7 and happy belated birthday to your sim! Party hat

I have moved your message to a new thread as your question is not related to the events. Wink

Are you still having this issue?

-Mai

Message 2 of 13 (3,700 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, Mai 🎉🎉

Yes, I am still having this problem. Yesterday, I went chatting to am EA Advisor and he said that the game was planned in that way. We can not talk to them again. 😭
Message 3 of 13 (3,695 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks @GabrielBiel7. Could you try to clear the app's cache following the steps on Google Play Help's article? (Look under Step 2)

But please, before following those steps, make sure to follow this guide to save your game progress, we don't want you to lose any progress!

Let us know if that helps Standard smile

-Mai

Message 4 of 13 (3,670 Views)

★ Novice

Heyy, thanks for the help, Mai.

I have an iPhone, so the cache thing would not work. However, today I started playing and the Sims appeared. It was a bug but it was solved by the own game. lol.Thanks so much! <3

Message 5 of 13 (5,830 Views)

EA app Team

Ops, sorry @GabrielBiel7, for some reason I thought you were on Android.

However, I'm happy to read the issue is fixed, enjoy with your new friends! How are you finding the relationships system in The Sims Mobile so far? Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 13 (3,658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is still happening. During a party I could not summon even a Sim who was in the household, though another one in the household appeared after I summoned it and then restarted the game. Yes it's confusing. 

Anyway, it's not working properly. If it was planned this way the unreachable Sims shouldn't appear on the socialize list.

Message 7 of 13 (3,460 Views)

EA app Team

Sorry @mindpilgrim, I'm a bit confused here. Why would you need to summon a Sim who is part of your household?

If they are part of your household and it's a controlled sim, you could just select them and tell them to go wherever you wanted, right? And if they are part of the household but they are not selectable, then they are in the house anyway, aren't they?

I will need some clarification to be able to understand this Embarrassed

Also, you mention you were in a party: was a party you were hosting or another player's party?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 8 of 13 (3,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is all about parties. Household Sims you can't control don't show in the party. Or at least they were not there when I tried to socialize with them. 

As I said, I've managed to bring one in but not the other. In any way they show in the socialize panel but don't come when you call. 

ps. my party

Message 9 of 13 (3,452 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for the explanation, @mindpilgrim.

Just to make sure we are using the same terminology: when I say 'household Sims', I'm talking about the Sims that show in the family portrait. Are you referring to these Sims? I'm asking because the household Sims that you don't control should be in the house at all times, even during parties.

-Mai

Message 10 of 13 (3,445 Views)