Sims' computers have gone missing

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims' computers have gone missing

Champion

Not sure is this is an official bug, or just something happening in my game, but at least with one house in the past few real-life days, my Sim's computers have gone missing! Shocked I click on their computer to have them do something and the computer vanishes.  It is not in their personal inventory, nor is it in the household inventory.  I do not have CC or Mods.  At least one of the times I had an action queue lined up; (eg. use bathroom, play computer game, sleep, shower).  That time the Sim just went to the bathroom and went to bed and skipped playing the computer, probably because it disappeared when I clicked on it.  So far it has only happened in one household.  I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if so, do y'all know how to fix it? Wondering  Thank you! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims' computers have gone missing

[ Edited ]

I found out the issue you're having is a known bug:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Computer-disappears/td-p/4327470

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (379 Views)

All Replies

Try taking out the mods folder, and test the game without it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

Champion

@Phantomlover1717,  thanks for your reply! Standard smile Does this mean that even if I don't play with Mods, I still need to try my game without my Mods folder? Wondering (Sorry for my lack of comprehension!  I'm not the most tech savvy! LOL) Embarrassed

Message 3 of 5 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]

I found out the issue you're having is a known bug:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Computer-disappears/td-p/4327470

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (380 Views)

Champion

Thank you @Phantomlover1717Angel I did a search to see if this was an existing problem, but I must have not used the correct wording because this link didn't come up. Raised eyebrow Sorry about that!  Embarrassed

Even though the problem isn't really solved, I'm marking your reply as a solution since EA is aware of the situation already.  Thanks again! Heart

Message 5 of 5 (351 Views)