Re: Several bugs on Android Tablet

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Several bugs on Android Tablet

★★ Apprentice

I've been encountering the following bugs I was having when playing it on Android Tablet:

1. Game keeps getting stuck at loading screen with the circle keeps on spinning smoothly for about 10-20 minutes (and eventually crashes after that)

2. Some materials on the 3D car models stretches out and have some graphical glitches.

3. Other graphical issues like invisible roads and stuff

It keeps occuring when playing this game on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 with Android 7.0 Nougat, but it does not occur that often when playing it on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F with Android 7.0 Nougat.

Message 1 of 6 (850 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide
Hi, try to follow these steps;
1- Clear #NFSNL cache from app settings
2- Uninstall #NFSNL
3- Restart the tablet
4- Download and install #NFSNL from the Google Store
5- (Check to have the latest version of Android on the tablet)
6- Only start #NFSNL without other apps in the background (optionally remove apps that you do not use)
7- Try Wi-Fi or SIM data connection
8- Go to the garage and wait for all cars to be visible.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,072 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
2- Uninstall #NFSNL
3- Restart the tablet
6- Only start #NFSNL without other apps in the background (optionally remove apps that you do not use)
Message 2 of 6 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Unicomessina wrote:
2- Uninstall #NFSNL
3- Restart the tablet

Thanks! That helped a bit. I'm still encountering some broken graphical stretches and still gets stuck randomly at the loading screen though, but that helped a bit because it does not occur that often anymore.

Message 3 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm glad you've solved the problem in part. Try improving your tablet by cleaning and optimizing your Ram. Install Clean Master https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard This app serves to clean the cache and "junk file" in your tablet, it has the function of freeing RAM and there is an option to optimize the games, in my S8 I've optimized #NFSNL by 33%. Clean Master does not have viruses or adware, I'm not advertising it, but I'm advising this application to improve the game experience..

Message 4 of 6 (772 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too! Since update 2.4.2 NFS-NL has been almost unusable for me. A few updates back it was working the best ever and has gotten progresively worse with each update since.

In the campaign races I can usually do one race then the next race will not load exactly as described above. If it loads mostly it will lock up or crash at one of the transition screens after the race. Very very rare to have problems during the race itself. Net result requires a game or device/game restart after every two races on average. Which is really annoying and non-productive. Used to be able to do 3-7 races before needing to restart which is what I have considered to be normal. This game has never been very reliable for me.

Tuner races behave the same as the campaign races, which is new as tuner races have generally been trouble free until now.

Oddly enough, special event and BRR races seem to be normally unreliable, able to run 3-7 races at a pop.

Another fine update from FireMonkeys. Maybe the next update will be useable.

Message 5 of 6 (740 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, sorry that you have these problems.
Have you followed the advice I wrote a few days ago?
Message 6 of 6 (730 Views)