Re: Session failed to load

by Tdickerh

Original Post

Re: Session Failed

★ Novice
Barry if you read my original post in it's entirety, you would know that I have tried all the generic troubleshooting tips on these forums.
Message 11 of 16 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No the Google Public DSN did not work.
Message 12 of 16 (470 Views)

Community Manager

@chalresp95

Are you by any chance attempting to connect two consoles to UFC2 from the one/same connection?

barry.png
Message 13 of 16 (464 Views)

Session failed to load

★★★ Newbie
I bought this game 2weeks ago and ever since I purchased the game I never had any chance to play online, UT, or any online, because of "session failed to load" I restarted my router, already did the google DNS, restarted console, redownloaded the game, and it still says "session failed to load".
Message 14 of 16 (399 Views)

Re: Session failed to load

★ Novice
I've had this issue for months now and I've tried every fix online with no luck. Good luck getting any useful response from this forum. You will only get links to troubleshooting guides you probably have already seen. EA has been horrible about addressing this issue.
Message 15 of 16 (387 Views)

Cant play EA Sports UFC 2 Online

★★★ Newbie
This started about 3 days ago. I can't play EA Sports UFC 2 online. Every time I try to find a match, I get the session failed to load. Please try again. I've tried everything my internet is great on my end. I need serious help.
Message 16 of 16 (268 Views)