Re: Server disconnected. You have lost the connection to the session.

by EvilOsiris

Original Post

Server disconnected. You have lost the connection to the session.

★★★★ Novice

Okay so I purchased this game and got the premium pass but I can't even connect to a single game without getting the "Server disconnected" error. I have tried every single troubleshooting option out there and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Sometimes when I am lucky enough it connects to a game, but that happens like once a week. So now I bought a game that I cannot play. This issue seems to be intrinsic to Battlefield 1 because  I play FIFA 17 and other EA games without any issues. I would appreciate any solutions to this annoying issue. Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (6,111 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @EvilOsiris 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 1. You are playing on PC? Check this article here on the most common connection issues. Have you tried to restart your router? Do you have any other wireless devices, connected with your router?  

Archi.png
Message 2 of 13 (5,955 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue except for me it's when I'm trying to connect to the server initially. Once I connect, I'm golden. Unfortunately this happens for 98% of the servers (no exaggeration) i try to connect to, so it's a 15 min process just trying to play. Absolutely killed my interest in the game and I cannot find a fix anywhere..

Message 3 of 13 (5,882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried everything and nothing worked. Some days I can normally connect to servers, but most of the time I get the same error.

Message 4 of 13 (5,788 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sometimes the game magically connects to every server I try to join, This happens like 1 day per week. It's absolutely frustrating that I can't play a game that I spent money on and DICE is completely ignoring the issue.

Message 5 of 13 (5,785 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem but initially I could join probably 25% of the time I tried but now for some reason I can't connect to nearly every match. Somebody please help us because I'm having to hold back on getting violent whenever I see words "Server Disconnected" and I'm assuming other people in this thread are too.

Message 6 of 13 (5,781 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem...
Message 7 of 13 (5,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too.  i have replaced my router due to a different issue, and the brand new router is having the same issue.  please do not blame my hardware.  this all started when the new expansion was released, its must be EA side

Message 8 of 13 (5,725 Views)

★★★★ Novice

have soved!!! High five 

Try to: go to "documents"/battlefield1 and delete it, or CUT and paste in the desktop (you lose the settings but not the soldier), now go to origin and DISABLE "cloud storage"

TEST it!

it's working for me!

Message 9 of 13 (5,711 Views)

★★ Novice

When the forums give you the solution just right

Message 10 of 13 (5,654 Views)