Re: Server Disconnected

by INicexixI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server Disconnected

★ Novice

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Battlefield 1 two days ago, but I've never been able to connect to any servers. They show up in the server browser I get the "Server Disconnected" error. I haven't been able to play a single time sadly. I don't have any problems with any other online games, so i'm pretty sure my router is working ok.

I would appreciate some help. The ultimate edition said I would get prioritized in the queue, but I haven't felt any of that.

I would like to get the problem resolved, and if deemed not resolvable, I would like my money back.

I hope someone of EA support can help me, because I would like to play.

Kind regards.

Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@DeTobiasch Hi, if the VPN is working then it sounds like you need to contact your ISP. If the VPN is working then it sounds like your local setup is fine, and the servers are connecting, so this suggests that there's a network issue that the VPN is bypassing.

Perhaps there's something on their end that's impeding the connectivity. If you're on a managed network (not a private home one) then you can also reach out to your network admin. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (325 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @DeTobiasch

Sorry but EA have some problems, for other players is same i have problems to....

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 2 of 5 (355 Views)

★ Novice

UPDATE: I've had contact with support and they said I should port forward certain ports. This didn't resolve the problem.

Interesting thing to note is that North American servers work when I'm using a VPN. This makes me think the EU servers are down or something.

Can an EA employee confirm this or something?

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

★ Novice

UPDATE 2: European servers work with VPN! The fact that I'm connected to a VPN destroys my ping though,

and I would like to play without VPN. What could be the problem? I've forwarded my ports.

Message 4 of 5 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@DeTobiasch Hi, if the VPN is working then it sounds like you need to contact your ISP. If the VPN is working then it sounds like your local setup is fine, and the servers are connecting, so this suggests that there's a network issue that the VPN is bypassing.

Perhaps there's something on their end that's impeding the connectivity. If you're on a managed network (not a private home one) then you can also reach out to your network admin. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)