Re: Season Pass on PC not working

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Season Pass on PC not working

★★★ Newbie

So I saw the free seasons pass available and went ahead and got it. Then I realized I needed the game and it was on sale for 4.99 so I bought the game, downloaded 53+ gigs of game file (took me 6 days) and the base game is working fine but when I go to seasons pass and select any of the extra content like the death star it does nothing, no error message, no extra content, just a beep... I contacted help though the chat support and was told to do this:

Completely log out and close down Origin
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK
Now open the Origin folder.
Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK
This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder
Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window
Open the Local folder here
Delete the Origin folder listed here
Restart your PC and log back into Origin
Cheers,
then open origin library and right click on Star wars battlefront game tile and repair it

Once you have done , launch the game

I followed the instructions but I still get the same problem. Please help, it is driving me crazy!!!

Message 1 of 4 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the very same issue here, also a origin noob.

Message 2 of 4 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can anyone help please

Message 3 of 4 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

could you check the game library in Origin, click on Battlefront and on "Extra Content" - does the game show as owned? If yes, that's a good start.

dlc.PNG

To launch the DLC content, boot up the game and you should be able to see the DLC playlists on the bottom of the menu.

Message 4 of 4 (568 Views)