Season Pass & DLC Issues - PS4

by Liquidmaximo

Original Post

Re: Star wars battlefront dlc problem help!!

★★★ Apprentice
Ok least you have fixed it though RolidRick848 ".)
Message 31 of 47 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. At least I got it fixed. 

Message 32 of 47 (648 Views)

Re: Battlefront dlc problem ps4

★★★ Newbie

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for the advice 

Message 33 of 47 (644 Views)

Re: Battlefront dlc problem ps4

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys, if you're on PS4 and cannot download the Season Pass or the expansions, please do try the following:

- Make sure the Season Pass is downloaded to your console.

- Restore your licenses on your console.

- Reboot your console, log onto the PSN store website on a PC and try adding the DLCs to the download queue manually to initiate a remote install. To do so, search for the files individually (Bespin, Death Star, Rogue One, and Outer Rim), add each one to your shopping cart (note that they should be free of charge). You then should be able to download the files.

Message 34 of 47 (8,157 Views)

Re: Season pass installed but doesn't work

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sjones1a 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. What platform are you on? Your main game is a digital download version or a physical disc one?  Meanwhile, can you check this article here for the possible solution? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 35 of 47 (630 Views)

Re: SWBF

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Dkw2017 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. All the additional content for Star Wars: Battlefront is multiplayer only. You can`t play online matches, using new maps? Can you also check this article here, on how to get your Expansion packs for the possible solution to this issue? 

Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 36 of 47 (629 Views)

Star wars Battlefront not giving me season pass

★★★ Newbie

Alright so I need help someone please!!!! I downloaded the star wars battlefront ultimate edition from the PlayStation from the mid year sale I have tried everything just about and its not giving me my content. it's supposed to give me my season pass and something else and I have received neither so EA I need help here, or can someone please answer me 

Message 37 of 47 (634 Views)

SW Battlefront DLC not appearing in game library

★★★ Newbie
So i had bought battlefront a while ago but never bought the season pass until today when the ultimate edition was on sale for 10$ on PS4. I installed the season pass and found the instructions to download the dlc on the website but when i go to my add ons it shows the season pass and ultimate edition content is installed but the dlc is not there. I have restatrted my ps4, reinstalled everything and its still not there. Could there be an issue since i had the game installed before? Picture attached of my add ons screen.
Message 38 of 47 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nice dude thx so much bro 10/10
Message 39 of 47 (608 Views)

Can't get dlc for PS4 SWBF

★★★ Newbie
I've tried everything restated, reinstalled, renew license, and the most popular install from the play store after it's already installed. Still nothing!!!
I had gotten the season pass when the game came out and had the hard copy. I sold it to GameStop and just recently bought the ultimate edition from the Sony store for 9.99 during the week special.
Does anyone have answers or at least having the same problem? I'm being to not even want the next game if it'll just be trouble like this.
Message 40 of 47 (625 Views)