Season Pass & DLC Issues - PS4

by Liquidmaximo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season Pass & DLC Issues - PS4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I recently purchased the PS4 version of Battlefront Ultimate edition that comes with the season pass. I've researched this and feel like I've tried it all. I tried this, it's a solution provided by EA technical support. It doesn't work. I even uninstalled the whole game and reinstalled. Can someone help me please figure this out ? 

Message 7 of 47 (7,839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront dlc problem ps4

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys, if you're on PS4 and cannot download the Season Pass or the expansions, please do try the following:

- Make sure the Season Pass is downloaded to your console.

- Restore your licenses on your console.

- Reboot your console, log onto the PSN store website on a PC and try adding the DLCs to the download queue manually to initiate a remote install. To do so, search for the files individually (Bespin, Death Star, Rogue One, and Outer Rim), add each one to your shopping cart (note that they should be free of charge). You then should be able to download the files.

View in thread

Message 34 of 47 (8,158 Views)

All Replies

Battlefront dlc problem ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
I purchased, downloaded and installed season-pass for battlefront. In game it tells me the maps are uninstalled. Sends me to PSN to install. There it tells me it is installed. And yes I have restarted my PS4.

After seeing the threads here I tried to find the individual maps on PSN for the map keys. They are no longer on PSN. Only the season pass. After contacting "tech support", they sent me through their steps to fix it. Did not fix my issue.

I spent money for these maps but did not receive them. I'm not happy.
Message 1 of 47 (7,944 Views)

★★ Novice
Same exact problem
Message 2 of 47 (7,932 Views)

★★ Novice
I've reinstalled the season pass several times as well. Also completely redownloaded the whole game but that didn't help either
Message 3 of 47 (7,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue as well. I purchased the bundle to get the DLC content but the DLC content is whats giving me the issue. I just want the downloaded content to work. Please help us out
Message 4 of 47 (7,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the solution, it doesn't show up on the store on the actual PS4, go on your computer open the store in the browser and search for battlefront, they will show up there

Message 5 of 47 (7,869 Views)

Season pass installed but doesn't work

★★★★★ Newbie
I have battlefront season pass which i have installed but it keeps telling me that content not installed .ive been on your forums but still cant wirk out how its not working. Can u help please
Message 6 of 47 (7,804 Views)

sw vattlefront season pass

★★★ Newbie
I just bought the star wars battlefront game and I can not get the dlc to download. I have tried looking for them to download them individually but I can not find them in the playstation store. I bought the season pass but still can't get the four dlc levels. any help please
Message 8 of 47 (7,833 Views)

Ive downloaded the season pass for battlefront ,

★★★★★ Newbie
ve downloaded the season pass for battlefront ,went to ps store installed the add ons but it still says content not installed .ive tried everything to get it to work even restore licenses.can anyone help me out with this problem please.
Message 9 of 47 (7,833 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition code not working

★ Novice
I just got this game and I am having the same problem with accessing the content. When I try to download the individual Doc's I can't find them on the PlayStation Store. All that comes up is the Season Pass which I have installed.
Message 10 of 47 (7,826 Views)