Re: Season 17 Rank 4 Reward was never received. Extra photos.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 17 Rank 4 Reward was never received. SOLVED

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After reaching Rank 4 in UFC Mobile's Head-2-Head mode (Season 17) four days ago, I never received the reward. This has never happened before in the last couple of seasons I've played, so I thought it was just a weird glitch and it would arrive eventually. At some point I thought it would arrive alongside with the Rank 3 reward. I noticed that there was an update (the one where Joanna Jedrzejczykasdfghjklzxcvbnm was added alongside with other things like some updated models) that occurred near the same time I actually reached Rank 4. Maybe that's what screwed up the reward trying to get into my inbox. I've already contacted an adviser about my situation, and the adviser told me to post this onto the forum.

Message 1 of 6 (2,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@AnonymousContra

Please contact Customer Service in-game as detailed in the following Help article for help on this, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/ufc/ufc-mobile/troubleshooting-info-for-ufc-mobile

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (2,407 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Cannot add more than three images. Here are the others.

Message 2 of 6 (2,059 Views)

Community Manager

@AnonymousContra

Please contact Customer Service in-game as detailed in the following Help article for help on this, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/ufc/ufc-mobile/troubleshooting-info-for-ufc-mobile

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, Barry. Contacting Customer Service through e-mail was the way to go with my problem. If anyone else has a similar problem to my own, be sure to follow Barry's solution, be cooperative, honest, and detailed in your replies with the Service. Worst case scenario, they will send you the missing full reward. (Apologies for not taking a picture of opening the reward, but trust me that it was the full reward)

Message 4 of 6 (2,034 Views)

Community Manager

@AnonymousContra

Good stuff, thanks for coming back to let us know you got sorted.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (2,018 Views)

H2H gift not received

★★★ Newbie
Didn't receive h2h seson 26 rank1 remaining gift. Please send me.
Message 6 of 6 (1,558 Views)